August 03, 2008

We're going to a party party








I'm more of a landscape and fine art photographer and seldom photograph people (in fact I'm known to wave people out of my shots), but yesterday I brought my camera along to the birthday party of my friend Dina's 5-year old son, Ben. I brought only my Lensbaby with me, and soon discovered that focusing was even more of a challenge than usual with this lens since children don't ever stop moving (can you tell I have no kids?). I must say though, I had a blast! I could just maybe get used to this people photography thing.

I'll be away on vacation for the next couple of weeks, so see you in mid-August!

2 comments:

Adventure girl said...

Your photography is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I really like the pictures of the girl playing with bubbles... with the lens baby, kids are potentially loads of photo gold!