September 30, 2009

Mark and Sarah getting married

On Labour Day weekend, Eastern and Western Canada came together to celebrate the marriage of Mark and Sarah. The weather was gorgeous, the setting was elegant, the couple was radiant, and the guests were ready to party.


There's nothing more natural than a bride and her bridesmaids walking through a parking garage ;)





Sarah was holding it together pretty well .... oh, until about now.




The, ahem, amateur photographers, were itching to take their first photographs of the newlyweds.



OMG! What an adorable grandmother!


(Hi Judy!)



Some congratulations from complete strangers in Old Montreal.


A la Tarantino ...





Some gorgeous light for a gorgeous couple.


Time to party!












Thank you Mark and Sarah for letting me share your special day!

11 comments:

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

These are all really great shots, but that one, of the couple standing against the wall where they are just in the lower righthand corner - that one is WOW.

smondoux said...

LOVE THEM!!!! Exactly what I wanted...to capture the day as it was, not just posed. You're the best Irene!

Irene said...

I'm so glad to hear that you love them Sarah!

Preeti said...

Absolutely beautiful. My fave is also the one with the empty space and lines with the couple in the bottom right corner. I love the spontaneity of the photos.

Unknown said...

I just love them Irene
thanks so so much :-)

Lesley said...

Irene, these are just fantastic!! You captured the fun and loving personality that they are! Thanks for letting me help hold the veil ;)

Anonymous said...

Gosh, Irene, I wish YOU would have photographed my wedding. These are simply lovely. The look on their faces as they look at each other in front of the priest is a priceless capture. So well done!

Lysanne

L.G. said...

fabulous work ! I love this last one ! makes me smile :)

Loaloo said...

The pics with just the newlyweds are fantastic

UnoCosa said...

what a fabulous series of photographs .... you captured those moments well .... xoxo

betty Thompson said...

Simply beautiful and so natural. Your an inspiration fantastic photography talent.