September 22, 2009

I want to be a part of it

Whenever I visit New York, that's exactly how I feel. Like I'm plugged into something wonderful and amazing. I've managed to go once or twice a decade since I was in high school. This summer TB and I drove to New York for the first time. In my mind, it has always been a place I had to fly to - probably because I grew up in Toronto. But driving makes it a much cheaper trip and so much more accessible. We vowed to visit at least once a year from now on. I can't wait for our next trip!












14 comments:

An Open Heart said...

Beautiful blog. I love your photograhpy. I really love your banner photo - the lights looking like a string of hearts....


s

m@ said...

love the 2nd one from the top with the teal-ish sky (truth be told, i love most of your work!)

Anonymous said...

I think that these may be the best photos I've ever seen of New York!

Eadaoin said...

these are just gorgeous, i absolutely love the soft dusky skies and lensbabied lights :D

Laura said...

Your photos are beautiful! Love the heart one!

Unknown said...

Fantastic images! And I adore the kiss on the last.

Liz said...

Oh I love how you captured the city... totally gorgeous and dreamy.

ChelseaVictoria said...

such beautiful pictures! Incredible. You really captured the city at it's best. :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures... I hope to visit NY one day!

Unknown said...

Absolutely awesome NYNY photos. Thank you for sharing, Neil

Loaloo said...

AH! The last one is such a great idea! Really expressive

Anonymous said...

Great photos,

BUT

I wish you would give credit to the source of these photos, too.

Shukura Li said...

bella!!!
Shukura

Anonymous said...

hi! i love your shots!!! what camera did you use???