August 19, 2011

Genevieve & Iain Getting Married

On one of the hottest days of the year, Genevieve and Iain got married in the countryside outside of Montreal. I remember her telling me about it last year: the vineyard, the bagpiper, the kilts. I thought to myself, oh yes, please pick me to be your photographer!

In addition to getting married that day, Genevieve became an honorary Scotswoman after drinking elixir from a magical flask (that's what was in all those flasks, right?). I share with you now some of my favorite photographs from that day. Congratulations Genevieve and Iain!


















































11 comments:

Gen said...

Dear Irene - We are blown away by the pictures! You captured the little moments that made our day extraordinary. We can't wait to see the rest. Thank you so much for being there! Genevieve & Iain xxx

Irene said...

I'm so thrilled to hear that you love them!

Elle Moss said...

These are gorgeous!

Eva Ricci said...

Irene, this is so breathtaking... Absolutely beautiful and with a unique Irene touch love!!!!!!

Chrid said...

Beautiful images, really like the outdoor post wedding shots out in the field.

beth said...

beautiful, just beautiful photos !!!

Jennifer said...

so lovely!!!

thefallofhonestrain said...

If I ever get married, can you plan a wee photography trip to Scotland to coincide with my wedding?
These are beautiful, lovely vintage look & not cheesy- I so dislike cheesy wedding photos!
And it's not often I see wedding dresses that I really like but the bride's here is lovely. Congratulations to the happy couple.

Malwina Marchwicka said...

wauw! i hope i will get too so great pictures at my wedding!

Tania said...

Beautiful bride. wish you all the best.

listička said...

Seems to me like you captured the emotions! I am so in love with the way you make your pics!