June 03, 2010

Galerie IMPACT





Some of my photographs are now available at Galerie IMPACT in Old Montreal. If you're in the neighbourhood, drop in. The address is 209 Rue St. Paul Ouest. Isn't it a gorgeous space?! I think my prints look rather fetching against that beautiful brick wall.

PS. Facebook fan page update: I may have figured out the problem with the help of Tracy D. I have changed a setting in FB. If you could do me the favor of trying this link and letting me know if it takes you to IreneSuchockiPhotography on FB (especially those of you outside of Canada), I would greatly appreciate it!

5 comments:

ana said...

oh wow. they do look amazing on that wall. congrats :D

Lo Christine said...

definitely a gorgeous space. congratulations!

the link to your facebook page worked:)

Georgianna said...

Hi Irene, Congratulations on the exhibit. And yes, the link worked!

N.B said...

Congrats!!! nice work

see you soon
http://filmschronicles.blogspot.com/

Doris said...

The link works for me now and I am living in Germany. Thanks. :-)